FAQ

How long is the rental period?


The default rental period for our products is 24 Hours from drop off to pick up. Extra time can be added to your rental period for an additional cost.




What is due upon booking?


A 50% non refundable deposit of the total cost is due upon booking so we can save the date for you and make logistic arrangement with our warehouse and delivery team.




How much is delivery?


Many of our rental items comes with free delivery and pick-up! For larger items, please refer to the pricing schedule below. Delivery and set up for venues in the lower mainland within regular hours (8am-8pm) is typically $200. Delivery for venues in Fraser Valley is typically $250-$350 Delivery for venues in Northshore is typically $250. Service Areas: Lower mainland: Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, Richmond, Downtown, Delta. Fraser Valley: Surrey, White Rock, Cloverdale, Langley, Abbotsford. Northshore: North Vancouver, West Vancouver. Tricities: Coquitlam, Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge, Port Coquitlam




How does payment work?


A 30% deposit is due upon booking and the remaining 70% is due 1 month before the event.




What are the accepted payment methods?


Visa, Mastercard, E-Transfer, Cash, and possibly monopoly money.




Any additional fees?


Clients have the option of either paying a 10% refundable damage deposit or provide a valid photo ID and credit card without being charged.




What are some additional complementary services Étoile offers?


Working closely with other vendors to ensure a smooth execution and set up. Live tracking of our delivery truck the day of set up and pick up. Price matching for similar products to give you a peace of mind.





OPENING HOURS

Mon - Fri: 7am - 10pm
​​Saturday: 8am - 10pm
​Sunday: 8am - 11pm

HELP
  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon

© 2019 by Étoile Rentals. Proudly created with sugar and spice and everything nice!

Call/Text for Price Inquires!
604-861-RENT(7368)